- A complete Admission Form duly filled and signed
- A copy of a character/transfer certificate and marks-sheet and/or assessment reports fromthe last school attended.
- A copy of a birth-certificate issued by the concerned local administration.
- A Candidate should attend various assessment activities.
- The activities assess skills via parameter such as language (listening, speaking, reading,and writing) numeracy, analytical, attitudinal, and motor skills via observation anddemonstration.
- Parents/guardian should participate in an interaction session that focuses on sharing thefindings from the assessment activities.
- The Admission Committee decides whether the candidate meets the required skills and abilities for admission in the particular class.
- After the decision, the candidate should be admitted within the schedule given by the Admissions Office.